Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
The Storm Inside: Trade the Chaos of How You Feel for the Truth of Who You AreSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2014 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews Video
$21.99Save 32% ($7.00)
Embracing God's Design for Your Life, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were truebecause it is! You dont need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are.
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh unpacks the stories of women from the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problemsregret, shame, insecurity, and heartbreak. And just like the women from the Bible, you can overcome the lies the enemy uses to torment you. You too can rely on the truth of Gods word so you can stand during the strongest storms of your life.
This study guide will lead you and your group deeper into the video content (sold separately) with session-by-session discussion topics, personal reflection, and between-session studies to enhance the group experience.
- From Shame to Love
- From Disappointment to Hope
- From Fear to Joy
- From Heartbreak to Strength
- From Regret to Rest
- From Insecurity to Confidence
- From Insignificant to Courage
- From Despair to Faith
Designed for use with The Storm Inside Video Study 9781401677619 (sold separately).
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
djripke5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent group study!March 30, 2015djripkeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm currently leading a group of 7 wonderful ladies through this study. We are really enjoying the depth of each story along with the details that are given to help us understand why certain factors were so important. I would recommend this study to any lady who wants a deeper insight to the love and encouragement that is so freely given by our savior.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum