- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2011
What do Bill Gates, King Solomon, Abraham, and Lincoln have in common? They're all excellent examples of how leaders under pressure manage to succeed. Former Pittsburgh seminary president Sam Calian outlines seven keys to effective leadership under pressure: creativity, competence, commitment, character, collegiality, compassion, and courage. Filled with telling anecdotes, Calian's book asks readers to look not only within themselves but to reach out to others to inspire hope and build stronger communities in trying times.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational