- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Are you lonely? Do you feel restless and frustrated? Is anxiety eating away your joy or insecurity threatening your peace of mind? These problems may be symptoms of emotional wounds that need the healing touch of Jesus.
The Source of My Strength is a moving and personal look at the power of Christ to comfort those who hurt and to free those who are oppressed. Sharing his own journey through emotional pain, Dr. Charles Stanley offers biblical principles that help you:
- overcome pain, insecurity, frustration, loneliness, and alienation
- understand how emotional burdens constrict and confine your choices in life
- confront painful memories of the past
- find healing and hope in the promises of God
If you long to live fully and freely every day, this practical guide can help you discover your liberty in Christ.
No matter who we are today, we are poor?or lacking?in some way. We are captives to the memories of the past and the limited expectations we have for our futures. And unless we are willing to deal with the painful experiences that life brings our way, the pain becomes a burden and wound of the heart. Today is a great day to ask the Lord Jesus to take off your heart the heavy load you are carrying. ?Charles Stanley
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
riethomas5 Stars Out Of 5A Great Resource to Strengthen Your Christian Walk!January 13, 2016riethomasQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Charles Stanley doesn't leave a stone uncovered! If you know someone who needs strength for their Christian journey, I would highly recommend this book!
Macaroo5 Stars Out Of 5The Source of my StrengthJanuary 3, 2016MacarooQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I enjoy Charles Stanley. He is an awesome writer and teacher. I would recommend reading this book as a daily reminder that God is our strength and provider.
Luann Locke5 Stars Out Of 5The Source of My StrengthDecember 31, 2015Luann LockeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5in good condition. a very nice book.
Sandy5 Stars Out Of 5The Source of My StrengthDecember 8, 2015SandyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has been a Blessing for me in my time of trial, Dr. Charles Stanley is a very good Teacher and blessed Pastor.
Ale5 Stars Out Of 5I love this book!!!October 24, 2015AleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This book is a jewel came down from heaven. It made me think how much God loves me and how important is my relationship with Him.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth