The Seven Wonders of the World - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2014
Ron Tagliapietra's The Seven Wonders of the World describes the original seven ancient Wonders of the World and examines other examples in the categories The Seven Technological Wonders, The Seven Archaeological Wonders, The Seven Architectural Wonders, and The Seven Natural Wonders. Why are the pyramids so intriguing? Why is Stonehenge so mysterious? Where are the Iguaza Falls and why did they make the list? How many natural wonders are in the United States? Where was King Ludwig Konig from and what architectural wonder did he build? Part biography, part mystery, part adventure, this volume will capture imaginations from page one.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> Ancient History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download