- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Mark Laaser, MDiv, PhD, is the founder of Faithful & True, a Christian-based counseling center in Minneapolis, specializing in sexual addiction. Dr. Laaser is regarded as the leading sexual addiction authority in the Christian counseling community. He is author of many books, including Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction, Becoming a Man of Valor, Taking Every Thought Captive, and The 7 Principles of Highly Accountable Men.
Debbie Laaser, MA, is a licensed marriage and family therapist and has been involved in recovery with her husband, Mark, for over twenty-seven years. Debbie facilitates therapy groups and counsels spouses who have been relationally betrayed. She speaks with her husband at training events and workshops around the country. Mark and Debbie Laaser are also the authors of The Seven Desires of Every Heart.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth