Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Secrets Young Women Keep - eBook|
By: Dr. Jill Hubbard, Ginny McCabe
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2008|
Stock No: WW17562EB
Reveals top secrets, practical insights , dreams, and struggles of young women.
Every young woman has a secret! In The Secrets Young Women Keep, clinical psycologist and New Life Live radio co-host, Dr. Jill Hubbard reveals the top 25 secrets kept by young women, why they keep them, and how they can live more honest, God-honoring lives. It is only through understanding faith that the tremendous power these secrets hold over precious young lives can be broken. Includes true stories of young women as they deal with topics such as:
- Love, dating, and relationships
- Abuse, drugs, and addictions
- Superficial beauty, eating disorders, and cutting
- Depression, deception, and family history
A visual, interactive interior with Q&A, Scripture, quotes, questions, and room for journaling round out this great package.
Dr. Jill Hubbard is a clinical psychologist and regular co-host on Christian radio's nationally-syndicated New Life Live program. Dr. Jill has gained a reputation for her gentle and insightful style of connecting with radio callers. She is also in private practice where she sees clients who struggle with depression, addictions, eating disorders, and relational and personal growth issues. Dr. Jill lives with her family in southern California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues