- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2007
The late legendary pastor Stephen Olfords mid-twentieth century ministry
classic, The Secret of Soul Winning, returns to print in 2007 with extensive
updates from his son David Olford, plus a previously unreleased foreword
by the late Adrian Rogers in addition to the original introduction from Billy
Here, the Olfords relate many of their personal experiences with soul winning,
a vital practice among Christians, but one that often seems the most difficult
to do. This time-tested practical advice on how to share the good news of
Jesus Christ, still as relevant as the first day it was written, is sure to greatly
inspire a new generation of disciples.
Chapters include: "The Soul-Winners Truths," "Task," "Training,"
"Technique," Target," Travail," Trials," Temptations," and Triumphs."
Stephen Olford (1918 - 2004) was an internationally known minister, born
in Zambia and serving churches from England to New York City. Often
called "the preachers preacher," he influenced countless lives, including his
longtime friend, Dr. Billy Graham. He also pioneered the "Encounter" radio
program and Olford Ministries International, both of which continue today.
David Olford, son of Stephen Olford, is president of Olford Ministries Inter-
national based in Memphis, Tennessee. He and his wife have two children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral