- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Almost everyone has heard of the Golden Rule. Nearly everyone can quote it reasonably well. However, there are significant pieces of inspiring information, sent directly from our Savior Jesus Christ, still waiting to be uncovered with his words. Thus the review of the Golden Rule is an appropriate place to begin our scriptural chase of discovery.
The second subject discussed is truth. We are each deeply immersed in our own search for truth. Identifying truth and then applying it in our lives are two essential ingredients in our efforts to find happiness and purpose for our daily experiences.
The third chapter presents discovery of the second Golden Rule. Here we encounter an unusual principle and its direct connection within the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The remaining chapters explore several practical applications of the second Golden Rule.
Jesus used parables to illustrate gospel principles. I have peppered within these pages several of my own stories, with the intent that they might serve a similar purpose, including the Picture Puzzle Principle and the Parable of the Lifeboat, the Lincoln Log Lesson, and my story of Spies and Triangulation. This project has haunted my waking moments for over seven years. My purpose is to share my own witness of Jesus Christ. It is my hope that these stories may bless your life and bring joy, knowing that one more soul has been saved.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality