The Second Coming of Christ - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2011
Have you ever tried to imagine what Christs return will be like? As you explore the Scriptures with Charles H. Spurgeon in this book, you will discover...
- The circumstances that will surround Christs second coming
- What will actually happen during Jesus reentry to Earth
- What it means to watch for the Lords reappearance
- How to prepare yourself for His return
- How to insure the safety and acceptance of your loved ones
- The heavenly rewards that are laid up for the righteous
- How you are to act until Christ comes again
Charles H. Spurgeon (18341892), the "Prince of Preachers," preached his first sermon at age sixteen. During his lifetime, he preached to an estimated ten million people. He founded and supported charitable outreaches, including educational institutions. He also founded a pastors college and the famous Stockwell Orphanage. Spurgeon published over two thousand of his sermons, as well as numerous books. Highlighted with splashes of spontaneous, delightful humor, his teachings still provide direction to all who are seeking true joy and genuine intimacy with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲