The School of Biblical Evangelism - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Bridge-Logos Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Calix Furus5 Stars Out Of 5Kindling wood for the fire of evangelismJanuary 2, 2013Calix FurusQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Every Christian should read and re-read this book. It's concise, to the point lessons make it ideal for a lesson-a-day approach.
The book is Biblically practical, that is, the truth of God's Word applied and put to action.
You'll find yourself seeking opportunities for witnessing.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral