This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
This 40-week planner is chockfull of resources to help teachers streamline and focus differentiated instruction. Designed by an award-winning teacher whose specialty is differentiation, this essential planner includes:
• a large planning grid with mini-planning checklists for each week
• a differentiation planning guide and lesson plan template
• quick-tip guides and checklists for:
• starting the year off right
• selecting differentiated learning tools
• tiering instruction
• working with multiple intelligences and learning modalities
• tapping higher-level thinking with Bloom's Taxonomy
• using questioning strategies
• integrating assessment
• at-a-glance calendars and student information pages
• weekly tips for differentiating instruction, management, and assessment
PLUS: Writable, customize-and-print planning grids, lesson templates, and other tools to streamline planning and save time! For use with Grades 1-6.
Cindy Middendorf taught elementary school for 30 years. She currently works as a consultant and teacher trainer for Staff Development for Educators (SDE), and presents nationally on a wide range of early childhood topics from Early Literacy instruction to Brain-Friendly Classroom Management. Cindy has been a facilitator for Cornell University Cooperative Extension Parenting Skills workshops, a Growing Healthy® Kindergarten Master Teacher, and a DisneyHand American Teacher Award nominee. She has also published Differentiated Instruction in Kindergarten (2007) with Scholastic.