- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
The Sanctuary of the Soul provides a bold, new interpretation of spiritual life, which C. T. Lewis describes as an interiorization of the practices of temple worship established in the Torah of Moses. Through a searching analysis of the Old and New Testaments, the author leads the reader through the primary stages in the journey of the soul, from its mystical union with God through the sacrificial work of Christ, to an interior life of worship expressed in the spiritual gifts of incense, light, and food.
The Sanctuary of the Soul is scholarly, intriguing, and refreshing, the kind of book that will repay many trips back to it.
Douglas Wilson, pastor of Christ Church, Moscow, Idaho
Fellow of Philosophy and Classical Languages, New St. Andrews College
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth