- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2012
Robert V. Dodd is a United Methodist minister and the author of seventeen books and booklets, as well as a variety of devotional and Bible study materials. He is a member of the Western North Carolina Conference and a graduate of High Point University and Duke Divinity School. A prolific writer, his writing has been featured in Daily Bible Study, Adult Bible Studies, Mature Years and Circuit Rider magazines. He is the author of When Someone You Love Dies: An Explanation of Death for Children, published by Abingdon Press. He also wrote The Sanctuary for Lent 2012.
LaneCleveland OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 6, 2013LaneCleveland OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This product was just the right size and the length of the meditations was perfect. The meditations were meaningful and spiritual.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Lent & Easter Devotionals