Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
With these robust words popular author N. T. Wright challenges current liturgy and practice surrounding All Saints' and All Souls' Days, and sets out to clarify our thinking about what Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory are, what it means to pray for the dead, and what (and who) the saints are. He suggests biblical ways to celebrate the lives of those who have gone before us.
"In challenging the existence of an eternal soul and questioning the traditional view of heaven, Wright is taking a more biblical approach than most of his more liberal contemporaries,"---The Times (U.K.).
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Spiritual Ethics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Topics of Debate