Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Love appears to be in the air at Pine Hollow. First, there's the arrival of Skye Ransom, a handsome young teenage star who arrives to shoot a film at the stables. The arrival of a female journalist to interview him could also prove fateful for confirmed bachelor Max as well. The Club decides to assist Max in his budding romance--a relationship that might not survive their help!
Meanwhile, Kristi and Megan fall in love with a cowboy teaching a Western Clinic at the stables. His stories about a cursed mystery horse lead The Saddle Club girls into yet another exciting adventure! Recommended for ages 8 to 12. Approximately 100 minutes.
- Special Horse Training Featurette
- Behind-the-Scenes Footage
FAITHAge: 55-65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5Contains the use of tarot cardsJune 17, 2013FAITHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Took it out and threw it away as soon as I saw a character consulting tarot cards.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- DVDs >> Children >> Family Entertainment
- DVDs >> Children >> Movies
- DVDs >> Dove Approved >> Family Approved All Ages
- DVDs >> Movies >> Children
- DVDs >> Movies >> Family Entertainment
- DVDs >> Movies >> Inspirational
- Kids & Toys >> DVDs >> Family Entertainment
- Kids & Toys >> DVDs >> Movies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> DVDs
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> Dove Approved
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> Movies