Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Very few people have ever seen a fascinating, visual presentation of the evidence supporting a Biblical creation viewpoint. These videos connect science and history to God's Word using demonstrations, stories, and evidence filmed around America. The Rocks Cry Out teaches listeners how to interpret evidence from a Biblical perspective and explains how even brilliant people can be blinded to the truth when they leave God's Word out of their thinking.
The Rocks Cry Out Creation Curriculum provides the perfect tool for use in churches, fellowship groups, youth groups, and home schools to educate those around you with the credibility of God's Word in every area. The set includes three videos with two lessons on each, plus a Leader's Guide for Lessons 13-18.
Leaders: Anyone can lead this class. It is designed for the nonscientist to lead a class on the evidence supporting Biblical creation and a Biblical view of history. The associated and recommended resource materials cover the specific questions asked by most people.
Audience: Suitable for any group from upper elementary age through adults.
Video Length: Total video time varies from 40-50 minutes. If used as a class, a minimum of 45 minutes is needed, but it is preferable to have 60 minutes to allow for discussion time.
- Lesson 13: Missing Time: Evidence for the rapid depositing of earth’s rock layers.
- Lesson 14: Design and Discovery: Designs from nature that have led to discoveries which have changed human history.
- Lesson 15: The Missoula Flood: How an enormous flood restructured Eastern Washington and rapidly carved the Columbia River valley.
- Lesson 16: The Miracle of Life: The simplest cell is far too complex to have made itself.
- Lesson 17: Brilliant (part 2): Ancient cultures reveal the brilliance and creativity of mankind from the moment of creation.
- Lesson 18: Monkey Business: What are those intermediate fossil links between man and ape?
A copy of A Closer Look at the Evidence is optional but highly recommended for each person in a group.
|Title: The Rocks Cry Out, Volume 3 (Lessons 13-18)|
By: Bruce Malone
Vendor: Search for the Truth
|Publication Date: 2019|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW456342
Have You Considered: Evidence Beyond a Reasonable DoubtJulie Von Vett, Bruce MaloneSearch For the Truth / 2017 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$11.95Save 8% ($0.96)