Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Rising Hope - eBook|
By: Charles R. Swindoll
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2008|
These three titles are part of The Rising Hope Easter campaign.
In his poignant booklet, The Rising Hope, Dr. Charles Swindoll speaks directly to the hearts of all people who need an everlasting hope. The only hope. Jesus Christ. As a teacher and pastor, he takes them confidently to the eternal spring of hope in the promise of the Gospel with teaching and a message that will change the present and eternity of those who read it. (Sold in bundles of twenty-five)
In Walk with Jesus, a forty day Lent devotional, readers go on a compelling journey through the life and ministry of Jesus. This powerful booklet gives insights only a learned teacher could give while engaging the heart and mind only as a pastor can.
Mission Possible is the adaptation of Walk with Jesus which helps elementary school age children understand the truth about Jesus. Children will find clues, facts, and the inside information they need to uncover who Jesus really is and what He teaches.
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral