Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.125 X .5 (inches)|
Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right, Expanded EditionJackie Kendall, Debby JonesDestiny Image / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews
$16.99Save 42% ($7.20)
What Women Wish You Knew About Dating: A Single Guy's Guide to Romantic RelationshipsStephen W. SimpsonBaker Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$16.885 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Raising a Lady in Waiting DVD: A Lady in Waiting's Guide to Finding the Right ManJackie KendallDestiny Image / 2013 / DVD$15.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Just another book for singles? No! The Right Guy for the Right Girl emphasizes the state of your heart, not your marital status. It is not about finding the right woman, but about being the right man. In response to the wildly successful Lady in Waiting book, The Right Guy for the Right Girl is full of answers to questions all men have regarding relationships. It nudges you closer to God, while acknowledging longings you have to be loved and cherished by a woman.
Life-changing qualities thoroughly discussed and biblically supported include:
· Reckless abandonment
The ten qualities focused on throughout The Right Guy for the Right Girl will not only enhance your relationship with your heavenly Lover, but also guide you as a single man, guard you while you date, support you in marriage, and comfort you if you become widowed or divorced.
As President of Power To Grow Ministries, Jackie Kendall is a much sought-after speaker for people of all ages and stages of life (teens, college, singles, married, divorced, and widowed). Jackie's teaching style is hard-hitting, humorous, and healing.
Debby Jones, a speaker for Crossover Communications International, has had the privilege of communicating the message of Gods Word in Europe, Latin America, and throughout the United States. Debby resides in Columbia, South Carolina, with her husband and four children.
JoshElbert, COAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5EXCELLENT book for singlesOctober 14, 2012JoshElbert, COAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm a 24 year old single guy and happened upon this book at a Christian bookstore. I walked in looking for a particular John Piper book and found myself in a sea of Joel Osteen drivel. As I began perusing, this book stood out and I picked it up - expecting it to be the typical casual Christianese nonsense.
The book actually stood out as possibly being a Biblical book for Christian singles! I finished it in two days and am very satisfied with the purchase. The focus of the book is not the normal angle of how to date correctly, but instead on how to meditate and be satisfied in God, which will transform your character and make you more dateable anyways. So get this book, because it's actually God-centered.
Some good themes in this book:
1. ONLY Christ will satisfy you. The myth of getting your "other half" and then being a complete person is completely false.
2. Marriage is NOT a right, and while most people will marry, some don't. You have to allow the Holy Spirit to pry loose this notion that you are waiting for something that you might not have, and again realize that only Christ satisfies.
3. Let's say you do get married - this means this time of singleness may never happen again. You might not get the chance again to have so much time to grow, learn, and serve without your attentions being divided my a wife and children.
Overall the book walked the fine Biblical line of using your singleness to grow instead of wallowing in self-pity, while at the same time trusting in God for a spouse IF that's what he would have for you and TRUSTING that He is loving and doesn't want to make your life miserable but instead give you life abundant.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living