- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This is a unique and captivating story about the abduction of a royal prince of Africa who finds himself enslaved by men whose lust for wealth have caused them to deny his humanity and indeed his royalty, and pack him like cargo, and haul him thousands of miles across the Atlantic. This poetically-woven masterpiece brings to the forefront not only the story of slavery but also the little-known reality of the enslaving of the Irish and Scottish on the sugar plantations of Barbados. What makes this story unique is the unexpected twist and explosion into the secret of how freedom cannot be taken from one who is truly free.
This is a story that will make you look differently at every person you meet and re-examine your own belief system. Once you read this poem . . . something inside you will change forever.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Writing Subjects >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download