- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Captured in just one book is a complete overview of God's plan and purpose for the church, Israel, and other nations in the end times.
But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end (Daniel 12:4). Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, My Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end (Daniel 12:8-9).
God raised up another prophet, the apostle John, to open the book that the prophet Daniel had closed and sealed. And he said to me [John], 'Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand' (Rev. 22:10). The time of the end has come! It is time to open the book that Daniel was ordered to seal.
God chose the church for a great mission: to spread the gospel and to bring understanding of His purpose and will to all people. The church needs a full understanding of all future events, in order to teach and proclaim them in a clear way.
This book includes historical issues, detailed exposition of one of the last prophecies to be fulfilled before the judgment of God commences--Russia's attack on Israel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Book of Revelation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology