Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Discussion 1: Isn't the Bible a Myth? Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- Discussion 2: How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God? What About Other Religions?
- Discussion 3: What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why Are There So Many Rules?
- Discussion 4: Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
- Discussion 5: Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
- Discussion 6: How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?
|Title: The Reason for God DVD|
By: Timothy Keller
Publication Date: 2010
|Weight: 3 ounces|
Stock No: WW330462
The Reason for God Study Pack, DVD & Participant GuideTimothy KellerZondervan / 2010 / Other$24.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews Video
$41.99Save 40% ($17.00)
The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of SkepticismTimothy KellerDutton / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 56 Reviews
$17.00Save 29% ($5.01)
This six-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately) captures live and unscripted conversations between Tim Keller and a group of people to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, and Scripture, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
In his New York Times bestselling book The Reason for God, Timothy Keller established himself as a modern-day C. S. Lewis who brings together faith and intellect, theology and popular culture, modern-day objections and historic Christian beliefs.
Now fans of the New York Times bestseller can find resources to help them engage with those same objections, drawing on recent scholarship and debates. The Reason for God small group Bible study can be used individually, with groups, or by any believer who is engaging with friends who dont share his or her beliefs.
Christians will be challenged to wrestle with their friends and neighbors hardest questions, and to engage those questions in ways that will spark an honest, enriching, and humbling dialogue. Capture a live and unscripted conversation between Timothy Keller and the six panelists discussing their objections to Christianity. This study will help small groups and individuals dig deeper into the objections of the Christian faith and to learn about both sides of the issues.
- Isnt the Bible a Myth?
- How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
- What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering?
- Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
- How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
Designed for use with The Reason for God Discussion Guide (sold separately).
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does each session build off one another?
No, each session can be used independently of the others.
Q: How many sessions and how long is each session?
There are six sessions. As the item hasn't yet been released, at this time we don't have all the details regarding the length of each session; however, the total length of the DVD is two hours.
Q: Is the DVD of The REason for God-Tim Keller, someone reading the book for audio?
The DVD is not someone reading the book. The DVD is a group of people discussing six common objections to Christianity. Discussions include:
•Discussion 1: Isn't the Bible a Myth? Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
•Discussion 2: How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God? What About Other Religions?
•Discussion 3: What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why Are There So Many Rules?
•Discussion 4: Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why Is There So Much Evil in the World?
•Discussion 5: Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why Are Christians Such Hypocrites?
•Discussion 6: How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?