- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 2011
David McCasland is the author of Oswald Chambers: Abandoned to God, which won the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Gold Medallion for biography, and is a contributor to Our Daily Bread. He and his wife live in Colorado.
lenbenhearCebu, PhilippinesAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Belongs in every Christian's LibraryMay 9, 2013lenbenhearCebu, PhilippinesAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an absolutely WONDERFUL book of inspiring and thoughtful insights from the life and mind of the renown devotionalist, Oswald Chambers. My wife discovered this book and gifted it to me and a mutual Christian friend as well. It is a real treasure of quotable thoughts, many of which can be used as a meditation on spiritual insight and wisdom and truth and reality.
Chambers thoughts on "Character" and "Call of God". On "Simplicity", and "Responsibility". - there is a very wide range of subjects matter covered, ... and nearly every quote is a gem of insight and challenging.
I would recommend this book to all serious minded Christians and especially teachers and preachers. It is a treasure-drove from the mind of one of the great Christians of the 20th Century.
LindsayTrenton, GAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a wonderful reference bookFebruary 4, 2013LindsayTrenton, GAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A great quick reference book for the " gems " written by Oswald Chambers.
Robert Bowling5 Stars Out Of 5best books I have ever bought for the monies spentJanuary 30, 2013Robert BowlingQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought hundreds of these to give away to one's seeking God's truth.
of Lakeside, Ca
All Things ArtGuilderland, NYAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5This is great for writers/public speakersJanuary 28, 2013All Things ArtGuilderland, NYAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I bought this book for my husband to use for his public speaches and the book he is writing. It is a great resource.
mamalambChicago, ILAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5excellent value!January 9, 2013mamalambChicago, ILAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this for my 89 year old dad, who is still learning. At his age it is always difficult to find a gift, but books are always something he enjoys. He started reading it on Christmas Day.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Illustrations >> Crafting Illustrations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Illustrations >> Crafting Illustrations
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Classic Devotionals
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General