- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
What on Earth Am I Here For?: Six Sessions on the Purpose Driven Life, Expanded Edition, Curriculum KitRick WarrenZondervan / 2012 / Other$34.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
The Purpose of Christmas Study Guide is for groups and families and can be used with The Purpose of Christmas DVD (sold separately), which features three sessions taught by Rick Warren on why we celebrate Christmas and how it can change our lives forever.
At the very first Christmas the birth of Jesus an angel announced three things. In those three statements of the angel, we find the three purposes of Christmas. The three sessions in The Purpose of Christmas look at each of those purposes: • Christmas Is a Time for Celebration • Christmas Is a Time for Salvation • Christmas Is a Time for Reconciliation Three sessions.
Missy5 Stars Out Of 5Our small group is loving thisDecember 9, 2010MissyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is being completed by a small group of 5 women. We took a break from the current study, to go along with Christmas time. It has spurred great conversation. We did not finish the first session in an hour. I suppose you could, but the conversations that were taking place were too good to rush through.
NancyApple Valley, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent toolDecember 2, 2010NancyApple Valley, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Study Guide follows the DVD, is easy to use and encourages conversation on the content. This is good; every person in the small group is pleased that we are using this series now.
Robert Kiefert5 Stars Out Of 5November 30, 2009Robert KiefertI ordered this study guide for our small group and wasn't disappointed! Rick Warren's study helped us to get a new perspective on the celebration of Christ's birth. This focus will help our group attain a new meaning to this season of celebration and project us into 2010. This study isn't restricted to just the Christmas season, but is appropriate at any time.God Bless...bob
Marie Bramlett4 Stars Out Of 5December 29, 2008Marie BramlettThis was a very thought provoking study offering excellent insight. It was a wonderful study just before Christmas, but would actually be appropriate for any time of the year.
Debbie Coxson4 Stars Out Of 5December 26, 2008Debbie CoxsonHelped to keep focused on the real meaning of Christmas. We used this for an elective Sunday School class during the month of December. Members benefitted greatly from Mr. Warren's guidance.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books >> Closeouts
- Christmas >> Advent
- Christmas >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Christmas >> Books >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral