The Prophet's Dictionary - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
The Prophet's Dictionary contains over 1,600 relevant definitions of terms and phrases applicable to the prophetic realm of Christian ministry. Arranged in alphabetical order, this resource provides a working vocabulary for prophets, seers, intercessors, and others engaged in prophetic ministry.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2006
The Prophets Dictionary by Paula Price is an essential tool for laymen, prophesiers, pastors, intercessors, and dreamers of dreams. As an all-in-one dictionary and reference book containing over 1,600 relevant definitions of terms and phrases for the prophetic realm of Christian ministry, it will show you how to:
God speaks to us today!
- Experience the power of the gifts of prophecy
- Understand their operation in our modern world
- Correctly interpret and apply Gods prophetic words
- Distinguish between true and false prophets
- Differentiate between spiritual and natural dreams
- Understand God-given dreams
- Develop your spiritual gifts
God speaks to us today!
Paula A. Price is an international voice on the subject of apostolic and prophetic ministry. She has founded and established three churches, an apostolic and prophetic Bible institute, a publication company, a consulting firm, and a global collaborative network linking apostles and prophets together for the purpose of kingdom vision and ventures. Although she has written over twenty-five books, manuals, and other course material on the apostolic and prophetic, she is most recognized for her unique 1,600-term Prophets Dictionary, a concise prophetic training manual entitled Church Prophets, and her most recent releases, Divine Order for Spiritual Dominance, a tool for five-fold ministry, and Eternitys Generals, an explanation of todays apostle. Paula is host of her own program, Lets Just Talk: Where God Makes Sense. She has a D.Min. and a Ph.D. in Religious Education from Word of Truth Seminary in Alabama. She is also a wife, mother of three daughters, and the grandmother of two. She and her husband Tom presently pastor New Creation Worship Assembly in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy