- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Living Ink Books
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Mars Hill Classified
Austin W. Boyd is an award-winning author who writes extensively about faith issues related to technology and business. He published award winning poetry and more than two dozen technical articles and papers during his career as a Navy pilot, NASA astronaut finalist, and spacecraft engineer. The author of six novels, he is a Christy Gold Medal finalist (The Proof, 2007) and the winner of the Mount Hermon "Pacesetter Award." Austin currently writes for a number of Christian publishers. He has several novels in work based on themes tied to faith dilemmas in bioethics, as well as a Christian laymans guide to Islam. Austin is employed as the Chief Executive Officer for an engineering and design firm in Huntsville, Alabama. He is active in local ministry activities, Southwood Presbyterian Church of Huntsville, and First Baptist Church of Huntsville where he has served as a teacher, deacon, and evangelist.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Suspense & Intrigue
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary