The Practice of the Presence of God - eBook
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Hendrickson Christian Classics
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
WillieSouthern, NJAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is a long time favorite.May 31, 2013WillieSouthern, NJAge: Over 65Gender: femaleWanted to get this for our twin granddaughters as they were inducted into the NHS. This little book has so much insight into the relationship we can have w/God if we choose to seek Him faithfully and daily.
Thomas Findlay5 Stars Out Of 5June 27, 2008Thomas FindlayA simple message yet profound.No matter what we are doing we can be in the presence of God.
A.nelson Moffett4 Stars Out Of 5March 13, 2008A.nelson MoffettThe absence of a cohesive style in its writing causes it to not flow well. Again, due to the way the book came to be it's content is a bit repetitive, but that also serves a purpose. Ultimately only those who are looking for a walk with God that transends the norm and are willing to pay a price that they are not expecting, should read this book.
Rosa Brasington5 Stars Out Of 5December 27, 2007Rosa BrasingtonFor someone who seeks a close relationship with God, Brother Lawrence, a humble servant , shows the way. Written three hundred years ago, the book is as relevant to us today as it was to those who read it then.
Anita Chouinard5 Stars Out Of 5July 17, 2007Anita ChouinardThis particular hardback of Practicing the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence is an attractive addition to the home library. More importantly, the content is so spiritually meaty that I am taking a long time reading it, soaking in its truth like a thirsty sponge. I recommend this book to all Christians.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Monasticism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Monasticism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality