The Practice of Godliness - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Godliness has value for all things. 1 Timothy 4:8 (NIV)
How can you develop godly character? Bestselling author Jerry Bridges says that godliness is more than a character trait: It is a foundational spiritual quality that makes the entire Christian life dynamic, effective, and pleasing to God. Growing in godliness is a twofold process. It involves an ever-deepening devotion to God and developing character that is steadily transformed into His likeness.
In The Practice of Godliness, the sequel to the popular book The Pursuit of Holiness, readers will learn how laying an inward foundation of God-centeredness will permit them to build an outward structure of godliness. Character formation will never be the same! Discussion guide included.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality