Add To Cart
Add To Cart
God gives us the power to be all he created us to be.
Sure, that's easy for you to say, but you don't know what I'm dealing with. Is that what you're thinking? The good news is that it is possible to be still, grateful, strong, and courageous-even when undergoing trials, facing unknowns, battling fears, or struggling with feelings of inadequacy or insecurity. It all has to do with where your focus is.
In this beautifully hopeful book, Twila shares important truths and helps you shift your attention from situations and self to a big God. Learn as she shares how:
This forty-day devotional contains encouraging readings, Scripture verses, prayers, and daily affirmations, all revealing that you indeed have the power to be.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.38 (inches)|
Raindrops from Heaven: Gentle Reminders of Gods Power, Presence and PurposeTwila BelkBroadstreet Publishing Group / 2015 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Raindrops from Heaven: Gentle Reminders of God's Power, Presence, and Purpose, imitation leatherTwila BelkBroadstreet Publishing Group / 2018 / Imitation Leather$11.49 Retail:
$16.99Save 32% ($5.50)
I Believe in Healing: Real Stories from the Bible and TodayCecil Murphey, Twila BelkChosen Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
I Believe in Heaven: Real Stories from the Bible, History and TodayCecil Murphey, Twila BelkRevell / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
As a Christian communicator, Twilas goal is making important truths easy to understand. She enjoys laughing and promoting laughter, but even more than that, shes passionate about helping her audiences discover who God is and how big God is and proving that he can be trusted. She has lots and lots of proof of God's faithfulness and goodness, and she just has to tell somebody!
The Power to Be is Twilas seventh book, and shes contributed to several others. Her last title, a one-year devotional also published with BroadStreet, is Raindrops from Heaven: Gentle Reminders of Gods Power, Presence, and Purpose. Shes had the pleasure of speaking for retreats, banquets, outreach events, church services, women's conferences, Womens Connection, Women's Aglow, MOPS, schools, baby showers, bridal showers, Christmas parties, Victorian teas, mother/daughter events, and even a wedding reception!
In addition to writing and speaking, Twila enjoys teaching and keynoting at writers conferences across the nation. Her mission is to do whatever she can to make God famous. That includes being a champion for others who have a message of hope and encouragement--one that points people to God.
Twila and her husband, Steve, live in Bettendorf, Iowa, not far from the Mississippi River and the home of American Pickers, John Deere tractors, and Whiteys ice cream. She is mom to three grown children and Grandma to three precious little boys. For more information, visit gottatellsomebody.com.
- Pam Farrel, international speaker and author of forty-five books, including Men Are Like Waffles, Women Are Like Spaghetti, and 7 Simple Steps for Every Woman: Success in Keeping It All Together
In a day and time when everyone struggles to persevere, The Power to Be brings Gods promises into reach through a simplified and strategic forty-day application. Twila Belks power statements help carry us through the tough times of life in short and memorable fashion. I see The Power to Be as a daily resource for women and men who desire spiritual growth and encouragement for their families.
- Linda Goldfarb, author of Loving the ME God Sees, international speaker, certified Christian life coach, and founder of Parenting Awesome Kids (LivePowerfullyNow.org)
- Marnie Swedberg, leadership mentor, international speaker, author, and media personality (Marnie.com)
Twila Belk is not only an accomplished author, shes a woman inti­mately acquainted with hardship. With honesty and humility, she shares insights learned through suffering and leads her readers into a deeper understanding of who God is and why knowing him matters. You wont read this book and then put it on a shelf. Youll keep it handy because youll refer to its wisdom time and time again.
- Grace Fox, global worker, international speaker, and author of Moving from Fear to Freedom: A Womans Guide to Peace in Every Situation (gracefox.com)
- Kathy Carlton Willis, author and speaker, Gods Grin Gal
Do you struggle with fear, worry, insecurity, or other feelings that hold you back from being who you were created to be? In Twilas re­latable and humorous style, she shares from experience and Scrip­ture what it takes to be still, grateful, strong, and courageous. Let her devotions encourage you. Use her practical and powerful tools. And watch what God can do when you turn your attention to him, especially when facing the tough stuff of life.
- Georgia Shaffer, professional certified coach, PA licensed psychologist, author of A Gift of Mourning Glories: Restoring Your Life after Loss and Taking Out Your Emotional Trash
- Carol Kent, speaker, author of over twenty books, including He Holds My Hand: Experiencing Gods Presence and Protection, founder of Speak Up for Hope
With wisdom only gained from traveling through many a storm, Twila Belk takes us all on a journey of being. Being still. Being grateful. Being strong. And being courageous. Its a journey like no other, and were all the better having taken the ride.
- Joanie and Jenni Beaver, co-owners of Positive Note Network (positivenotenetwork.com)
- Carole Lewis, director emeritus of First Place 4 Health, author of Live Life Right Here Right Now
Once upon a time, a very courageous author decided to write a very powerful book to help readers see the way to Be still, grateful, strong, and courageous. In the process, she helped us to recognize Gods presence in our lives, develop a thankful heart, and press through our difficulties with the courage of the Lord. Thank you, Twila, for every word!
- Linda Evans Shepherd, author and speaker, author of When You Dont Know What to Pray, founder of Right to the Heart Ministries