- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Discover for yourself: It really IS more blessed to give than to receive!
The Power of Blessing is more than an encouragement to bless. It shows you many ways you can be a blessing to those around you. Blessings are not just about materialism, blessings are more about a lifestyle that changes environments and conditions among families, churches, communities, and even small businesses and large corporations.
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9 NIV).
The Power of Blessing:
• Presents practical applications about how to bless others and receiving blessings.
• Teaches the difference between truth and fact.
• Shares humorous and inspirational testimonies.
• Reveals the importance of speaking Gods intentions as to how things should be.
• Breaks generational curses by learning how to bless.
Your heavenly Father is the redemptive God who delights in bringing things back into His divine order. Through learning how to bless, you can participate in this redemptive process. By actively living a lifestyle of blessing, you will see changes in the hearts of those you blessas well as in yourself!
kateSouth Shore of Boston, MA5 Stars Out Of 5transformed livesApril 29, 2013kateSouth Shore of Boston, MAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book changes your perception of how the Lord looks at you and others; thus radically changing your thinking - His ways become your ways.. His thoughts become your thoughts.. your prayer life - you see the results of blessing instead of cursing. Not only changing your life, but the lives of others for the greater good - the Lord shared with another man of God that the "blessing is one of the pillars of faith" along with the Ten Commandments and the Blood Covenant.
JuddlesHuron, South DakotaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2012JuddlesHuron, South DakotaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An amazing book! The whole concept of blessing our enemies has become very real to us. My husband and I even remind each other to bless those the irritate us in the check-out line, while driving and even those pesky telemarketers, etc.
19MGS.E., CTAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Can be life changing if taken to heart.May 2, 201219MGS.E., CTAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent book full of truth. If you allow it, as a previous reviewer stated, it can be life changing. It is a known fact that Jewish parents bless their children from the time they are born - perhaps that is why more inventors, doctors, etc. are Jewish? God's word is very clear about speaking His word and not circumstances; He is very clear about blessing and not cursing. I would encourage anyone to get this book it is worth so much!
SuzeGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is one of the most powerful books ever!September 30, 2011SuzeGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5To really understand Gods heart of love for every person ever born you have to read and let this book sink into your heart and cause love and blessing to come out instead of hate and cursing. We would change the whole world! Read it you will be blessed as well as those around you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality