Add To Cart
The Postmodern World
Buy Item $13.49 Retail:
Save 10% ($1.50) $14.99
Add To Cart
Expected to ship on or about 01/13/18.Stock No: WW44326
Crossway / 2002 / Paperback
Add To Cart
Add To Wishlist
eBook $7.99 View Details
BROWSE for Theology
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Through movies, TV, our schools---even in contemporary worship music and theology---postmodernism is everywhere. Using current events and illustrations, Erickson exposes the rising "spirit of the age." Explaining how postmodernism is toxic to society and Christianity, this essential resource provides the tools to consistently discern and wisely respond to its influence. 144 pages, softcover from Crossway Books.
Number of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Is postmodernism harmful, beneficial--or even indifferent to Christianity or society? Before we can determine this, we must know what postmodernism is and how it is influencing everything about our lives. Using current events and everyday illustrations, the "dean of evangelicalism" offers a lively discussion on postmodernism's characteristics and its effect on popular culture, education, entertainment and Christianity. In this way, Erickson helps readers better understand and interact with the world around them and gives people the tools to respond more wisely, believe more certainly and discern more soundly.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Postmodern Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies