The Pilgrim's Progress
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Answers in Genesis
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.25 (inches)|
The Pilgrim's Progress in Modern English, Updated EditionJohn BunyanBridge-Logos Publishing / 1998 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
$17.99Save 28% ($5.00)
The Pilgrim's Progress, Anniversary Collector's EditionJohn BunyanMaster Books / 2005 / Hardcover$42.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$59.99Save 28% ($17.00)
- John Bunyan's personal memoir
- His last sermon
- Special sayings of Bunyan, about death and judgment, the joys of heaven, and much more
- Bunyan's personal account of his life before he accepted Christ
- The writer's account of his time spent in prison
- "The Barren Fig Tree"
- "The Holy War Made by Shaddai Upon Diabolus for the Regaining of the Metropolis of the World"
deanpbennett5 Stars Out Of 5November 20, 2009deanpbennettThis edition has the best intro and historical explanation i have seen. i collect old copies of bunyan's P.P. and like this one because of how it is broken up. i used it in conjunction with Answers in Genesis study guide for a small group Bible study, along with the cd ( we listen to each chapter read) then go through the questions. we also watched the video one time at the start of the class, the public view one from drc films,llc. a must read classic for everyone.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books >> Fiction >> Allegory
- Books >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> British
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Fiction >> Allegory
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> British
- Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.