- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This book offers practical biblical applications to help people move out of ruts and old habits in order to move forward in their lives. It contains assessments and exercises that can be used individually or in a group study. You can learn how to turn road blocks into building blocks in these four areas:
- By healing heart wounds, you can be set you free from living in the past.
- By becoming sanctified, you can be released from poor choices made in your past.
- By developing a right relationship with God, your relationship with others can flourish.
- By being transformed into the amazing person He created you to be, you can have fulfillment and satisfaction.
Living requires movement, either forward or backward. If you are not moving forward you are slipping backward. This book will show you how to embark on The Path Forward.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology