Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: W Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Fantasy Fallacy: Exposing the Deeper Meaning Behind Sexual ThoughtsShannon EthridgeThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Completely Loved: Recognizing God's Passionate Pursuit of UsShannon EthridgePenguin Random House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Completely Blessed: Discovering God's Extraordinary GiftsShannon EthridgeWaterBrook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
Move beyond the mechanics of sex to a rich and rewardingconnection!
Gods desire is for couples to enjoy vibrant sexualrelationships without inhibition, awkwardness, fear, resentment, guilt, orshame. With honesty and frankness, life coach and best-selling author ShannonEthridge opens the minds of both husbands and wives to embrace a lifestyle of passionand pleasure.
Divided into four sections, The Passion Principles helps couples celebrate the spiritual,mental, emotional, and physical dimensions of sexuality. Questions include:
- Whatwas God thinking when He created sex?
- Whydo humans think about sex so much?
- Willthere be sex in heaven?
- Howdid we get such different ideas about sex and love?
- Howcan I get past his or her sexual past?
- Howcan I help my spouse heal from the sexual abuses he or she suffered?
- Whatif my heart is telling me I married the wrong person?
- Howcan we balance mismatched sex drives?
Some chapters end with questions for personalcontemplation or for couples to use as conversation starters, and otherchapters end with prayers that foster a deeper spiritual and emotionalconnection, making this book a perfect guide to a more passionate love life.