Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Overcoming Life - eBook|
By: D.L. Moody
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Moody Classics
Stock No: WW10672EB
D. L. Moody writes, "It is like this. When a man enters the army, he is a member of the army the moment he enlists; he is just as much a member as a man who has been in the army ten or twenty years. But enlisting is one thing, and participating in a battle another."
Originally published in 1894, The Overcoming Life is one of those little books you just have to read. It is quintessential D.L. Moody. Its blunt edge drives hard at the ways in which Christians are overcome in this life (spiritual warfare, sin, distraction, etc.) and then gives ample assistance as to how we might begin to live a life in Christ that overcomes the things that once took hold of us.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality