The Only Way To Happiness: The Beatitudes - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1998
Jesus' first recorded sermon in the Bible is a blueprint for being happy here on earth. And though His definition contains no prescriptions for acquiring cars, homes, or savings, it does require transformation and obedience. MacArthur examines Jesus' timeless definition of happiness, and explains that our reward for following Jesus' plan is citizenship in the kingdom of God- and an abiding joy that can never be taken away. Study guide and review included for individual or group study.
JOHN MACARTHUR is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California; president of The Master's College and Seminary; and featured teacher for the Grace to You media ministry. Weekly telecasts and daily radio broadcasts of "Grace to You" are seen and heard by millions worldwide. John has also written several bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, The New Testament Commentary series, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The Truth War. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Flavius5 Stars Out Of 5April 5, 2013FlaviusQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book... lots to learn from it. Very detailed.
pigpenBalllston Spa,NY5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent exposition of the Beatitudes.December 17, 2010pigpenBalllston Spa,NYQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5No cheap and easy interpretation of the Beatitudes. I would expect nothing less from John MacArthur.
In this world's overwhelming trend towards a social gospel, to many misinterpretations abound in the so called christian community.
You can not, never, proclaim the gospel of Christ without a solid,deep view of your sin. Without repentance there is no gospel to proclaim. John MacArthur gets it like so few in this world do. Here, Here! Hurrah! Hallelujah!
Henry Stoltzfus5 Stars Out Of 5April 20, 2010Henry StoltzfusJust started reading the book, very worthwhile reading. Would reccomend anyone to read this book. It's an eye opener.
Kristine Stibich5 Stars Out Of 5January 4, 2007Kristine StibichI am so thankful to have read "The Beatitudes- The Only Way to Happiness". I can honestly say that this book has greatly impacted and changed my relationship with our Lord for the better. Never before did I fully understand Christ's Sermon as John MacArthur explains it. It was a difficult look into my personal realtionship with Christ that so deeply spoke and continues to speak to my heart each day. I highly recommend it to anyone who seeks better understanding of how God wants us to live; their role as a true Christian -Jesus Style.
Anonymous5 Stars Out Of 5October 6, 2000Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality