- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Biblical Studies× (1,953)
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Get the most from your One Year Bible with the One Year Bible Companion. This handy little softcover is designed to be a a great resource for first-time Bible readers, providing an introduction to each book of the Bible and helpful notes on difficult passages, as well as devotional insights.
Designed for use with the One Year Bible, dated daily pages coincide with and provide commentary on the daily readings in the One Year Bible - regardless of translation. and provides key questions and answers to be used in reading the Bible in one year.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
Series: One Year
jas1 Stars Out Of 5One Year Bible CompanionJanuary 1, 2016jasQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1Very disappointed in this. It takes a literalist perspective, trying to explain everything as if it were literal fact, not spiritual truth. I wasted my money.
Giggles5 Stars Out Of 5Very thought provoking questions and answersJanuary 3, 2014GigglesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Enjoy the questions. They give a prospective that might not be considered at first and open the eyes to see the word of God even better.
Paul Cox5 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2009Paul CoxThis book is a great "companion" to a daily bible reading program. It focuses on a bit of the verse that makes it easier to understand.We use it at some of our church meetings for a quick, short bible study before the actual meeting starts.
Don Shaeffer5 Stars Out Of 5December 27, 2007Don ShaefferAs a follower of the oneyearbibleblog.com I find that the tidbits of information presented are both insightful and applicable. The one year bible companion is requisite for insights that one normally needs theological training, presented in an easy to comprehend format.
Isabelle4 Stars Out Of 5October 20, 2005IsabelleThe One Year Bible companion is a quick reference book that sheds some light on key points of the Bible. It is definitely not meant to be an "in depth study tool" of the Word but can definitely help understand the context. It is a good tool for people who like to read through the One Year Bible but need a little more... Good tool for new readers of the Bible as well. Could be something you want to consider adding to your library.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily