This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
The epic tale of Odysseus' extraordinary ten-year voyage home after the Trojan war has influenced countless writers and thinkers in Grecian, Roman and modern times. Follow Odysseus' on his journey home to Penelope as he encounters trial after trial, beinged helped by the gods to return home safely to his wife. Explore the myth even further with Enriched Classics detailed explanatory notes, overview of key themes, glossary, critical analysis, discussion questions and more. 392 pages, softcover.
Enduring Literature Illuminated by Practical Scholarship
The epic tale of Odysseus' extraordinary ten-year voyage home after the Trojan War.
This Enriched Classic Edition includes:
• A concise introduction that gives readers important background information
• A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
• An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form their own interpretations
• Detailed explanatory notes
• Critical analysis and modern perspectives on the work
• Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
• A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.
Series edited by Cynthia Brantley Johnson