Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Mary Engelbreit’s New York Times bestselling Christmas favorite is now available in a 10 x 10 paper-over-board format, perfect for gifting or collecting!
This resplendent edition of Clement C. Moore’s classic poem invites readers young and old into the enchanting world of Mary Engelbreit. It’s the most magical evening of the year, in a house so cozy, colorful, and bursting with Christmas magic, that only this beloved illustrator could have created it. Behold an unforgettable wonderland full of fascinating detail, rich color, and lively characters.
This perennial bestseller will bring discovery, delight, and warmth into the hearts of Mary Engelbreit fans during the holiday season—and beyond!
Mary Engelbreit grew up studying the illustrations in the vintage storybooks of her mother’s own childhood, and she developed a unique style that harkens back to those simpler times. She has authored and illustrated several New York Times bestselling titles, including The Night Before Christmas, Mary Engelbreit’s Mother Goose, and Mary Engelbreit’s A Merry Little Christmas. Mary’s distinctive images have made her a celebrity to millions. Her designs can be found on gift items, calendars, books, fabrics, and more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books