- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2008
I never thought a book written by a man could give me such an eye-opening picture of who I should be as a woman.”
Shaunti Feldhahn, bestselling author of For Women Only
Women today have unprecedented opportunities and possibilities before them, but this great new freedom also brings a new dilemma: how to make the best choices for their own good and that of their families. In The New Eve, Robert Lewis gives women of all ages a picture of what God intended for us from the beginning and a clear vision for how we make choices that liberate us to live with purposeful direction. No matter your stage in life, all women can benefit from his coaching. I highly recommend it.” ??
Barbara Rainey, co-founder of FamilyLife
Robert Lewis sounds a much-needed message as he calls women to walk in the feminine freedom and fullness that result from embracing our core biblical callings. The New Eve dispels the current cultural fog regarding what it means to be a woman, by looking to God's design as revealed in the Scripture, for wisdom, insight, and direction."
Nancy Leigh DeMoss, author and host of Revive Our Hearts radio
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues