Add To Cart
The Nature of New Testament Theology
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 229
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
- Examines the development, purpose and scope of New Testament theology.
- Looks at the relationship of New Testament theology with other branches of theology.
- Considers crucial issues within the New Testament, such as the historical Jesus, the theology of the cross, eschatology, ethics, and the role of women.
- Offers fresh perspectives which take discussion of the subject further in key areas
- Includes a foreword by Rowan Williams.
Christopher Tuckett is Professor of New Testament Studies in the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Pembroke College, Oxford. His previous publications include The Revival of the Griesbach Hypothesis (1983), Reading the New Testament (1986), Q and the History of Early Christianity (1996), Luke (1996) and Christology and the New Testament (2001).