- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Background information to help readers understand the name
- A key Scripture passage in which the name was first or most significantly revealed
- A series of questions for individual or group study
- A list of Bible passages for further reflection
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Ann Spangler is an award-winning writer and the author of many bestselling books, including Praying the Names of Jesus and The One Year Devotions for Women. She is also coauthor of Women of the Bible and Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus and the general editor of the Names of God Bible. Anns fascination with and love of Scripture have resulted in books that have opened the Bible to a wide range of readers. She and her two daughters live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
KellyMCanadaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Perfect for small groupsNovember 29, 2013KellyMCanadaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our Small Group is made up of many people who attend inconsistently. This study is great because people can join in at any point or miss a week and not be out of the loop.
Learning about all the facets of God is such a valuable thing in our prayer life and in our walk with Him. The questions bring out interesting (and not always on topic) conversations about the Bible, Jesus, God, relationships, and personal matters.
We have stopped this study a couple of times to do a quick 6 week study of another type and then jump right back to it without feeling like we've lost momentum.
jjg523casa grande,azGender: male5 Stars Out Of 5February 7, 2013jjg523casa grande,azGender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5knowing god's name, helps us to know who He is and how He relates to us
CloverPortland, OregonAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Group Study BookJuly 4, 2012CloverPortland, OregonAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5There are 52 chapters so you can spend time with each name. Each chapter includes 7-8 questions. Not too many or too few questions for most Study Groups. Questions provoke you to think about God who He is and how you view Him. I also recommend getting the devotional book for reinforcement during the week.
JeddediahVancouver, WAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible Study resource!November 1, 2011JeddediahVancouver, WAAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Each name of God is introduced with a very simple and clear introduction, ideal for a brief (but profound and intellectually stimulating) introduction to a discussion of one of God's names. The bulk of each chapter consists of very well thought out discussion questions which have been very effective for leading my Sunday School class. I highly recommend this study! A lot of work by very talented author(s) went into this!
GooseVictoria, MSAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5It looks like an excellent studySeptember 23, 2011GooseVictoria, MSAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very comprehensive study. Its provides a good inderstanding of the names of God.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Names/Attributes of God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Names/Attributes of God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects