Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
The Bare Bones Bible Handbook: 10 Minutes to Understanding Each Book of the BibleJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)
What you know about the Bible affects how you live. Yet the Bible is a big bookwhere do you begin?
In 50 Most Important Teachings of the Bible, bestselling author Jim George highlights key teachings every believer should know. With great clarity and simplicity, this book focuses on the most essential elements of the faith, with entries such as...
- the Bible is the ultimate handbook for life
- God is here and is not silent
- the Holy Spirit is the secret weapon of every Christian
- Satan is not as powerful as you think he is
- once God has a hold on you, He'll never let go
Learn the great truths of the Bible and make them real in your life. You'll be strengthened and encouraged as you do!
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After Gods Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Masters Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living