Add To Cart
The Moral World Of The First Christians
BROWSE for Biblical Studies
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
How did the early Christians develop a distinctive morality? Meeks explores the social setting of the early believers, shows how they cultivated their own identity and moral language from contemporary Greek, Roman, and Jewish traditions, and describes the patterns of moral concern and behavior which characterized their community.
Number of Pages: 182
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1986
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 1/2 (inches)|
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> Greco-Roman
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Backgrounds of Early Christianity