Add To Cart
|Title: The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study Pack|
By: Bethany Palmer, Scott Palmer
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW678166
The 5 Money Personalities: Speaking the Same Love and Money LanguageScott Palmer, Bethany PalmerThomas Nelson / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
The key to a healthy relationship is not just managing money but understanding how the other approaches money.
Every couple argues about money. It doesnt matter if youve been married for 40 years or dating for 4 months, money touches every decision you make as a couple. And when the two of you dont see eye-to-eye on how much to spend or how much to save, thats when arguments turn into ugly toxic fights that leave both persons feeling hurt and angry. Its why money has become the #1 cause of divorce in the U.S. Obviously, something needs to change. The reason this crisis has not been addressed is because it has never been identified, defined, or given a name. Scott and Bethany Palmer, aka The Money Couple, have identified and defined this problem and offer concrete solutions to fix it.
With The 5 Money Personalities DVD-Based Study, you can get to the root of money arguments and start really working together. Youll discover what has an impact on your loved ones money decisions, and youll learn how to talk about money in a way thats actually fun! Youll figure out how to put an end to money secrets and lies once and for all.
- 12 video sessions featuring Bethany and Scott (6-16 minutes each; 2 DVDs)
- 2 copies of the Guidebook, one for each spouse
Additional Guidebooks available for purchase (9781401678333).
Features & Benefits▼▲
- Expands on The 5 Money Personalities couples have in their relationships: Saver, Spender, Risk Taker, Security Seeker, Flyer
- Provides valuable discussion points for couples as they journey through the 12-week study
- Includes weekly activities designed to drive home the points of each week's session