Add To Cart
The Message, Numbered Edition
Eugene H. Peterson wrote The Message in contemporary language that uses the words and phrases we might say when talking with a good friend. When paired with your favorite Bible study, The Message will deliver a reading experience that is reliable, energetic, and amazingly fresh!
- Verse numbers
- Single-column format
- Book Introductions
- The Story of the Bible in Five Acts
- Books of the Old Testament Organized by General Order of Events
- Books of the New Testament Organized by General Order of Events
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.25" x 1.50"
Number of Pages: 1728
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.5 X 1.5 (inches)
Text Layout: Single Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
The Message Bible: Large Print Edition, Burgundy Leather-lookEugene H. PetersonNavPress / 2007 / Imitation Leather$41.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 204 Reviews
$59.99Save 30% ($18.00)
The Message, Numbered Edition, Personal Size, with Topical ConcordanceEugene H. PetersonNavPress / 2010 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$29.99Save 50% ($15.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW211074
What makes The Message the best reading Bible? Discover for yourself.
- Feel the impact of a Bible translated into conversational English.
- Enjoy the familiar one-column design, like books youre used to.
- Find passages with The Messages unique verse-numbered paragraphs.
- See the big picture with The Story of the Bible in Five Acts, alongside handcrafted timelines and charts.
- Keep your place with a satin ribbon marker.
It took him a full 10 years to complete. He worked not from any English text but from the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek manuscripts, to guarantee authenticity. At the same time, his ear was always tuned to the cadence and energy of contemporary English.
Peterson and his wife, Jan, now live in his native Montana. They are the parents of three and the grandparents of six.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: In the Message Bible are Jesus's words in red
Jesus' words are not in red in this edition.