Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Why You Do the Things You Do: The Secret to Healthy RelationshipsDr. Tim Clinton, Dr. Gary SibcyThomas Nelson / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$15.99Save 44% ($7.00)
The Quick-Reference Guide to Sexuality & Relationship CounselingDr. Tim Clinton, Dr. Mark LaaserBaker Books / 2010 / Trade Paperback$25.49 Retail:
$28.00Save 9% ($2.51)
The Quick-Reference Guide to Marriage & Family CounselingDr. Tim Clinton, John Trent Ph.D.Baker Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$25.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$28.00Save 7% ($2.01)
Your Marriage Is A Story Only You Can Tell
Your marriage is a story a tale as unique as you are. Sometimes the story is beautiful, full of "happily ever after" togetherness. Other times, the story is full of pain, sadness, or deep disappointment. The story changes as time passes. Things happen. People come and go. Everyday pressures begin to build. Unless a couple guards against it, a downward spiral of unexpressed expectations, feelings of failure, negative perceptions, and increasing self-preservation eats away at the fabric of their marriage, tempting many couples to give up - and split up.
The good news is that this "cycle of disaffection" can be broken! Read The Marriage You've Always Wanted and find out how to
- Recognize the four warning signs of emotional "distancing," and how to break harmful patterns that have begun to take root,
- Recapture the closeness you once experienced as a couple,
- Build a "fortress for three" around your marriage, where together with God you can build a plan for the rest of your lives together.
Each chapter contains an important topic for discussion, a Bible study, and optional activities. Working together, you and your spouse can experience a newfound sense of joy, passion, and companionship - all that God intended marriage to be.
Tim Clinton, Ed.D, LPC, LMFT, is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He is professor of Counseling and Pastoral Care at Liberty University and is executive director of the Liberty University Center for Counseling and Family Studies.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage