Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- A general introduction to each major division of the Bible
- A short introduction covering author, date, time, and setting for each book of the Bible
- Each introduction also includes discussion of God's character, how Christ is seen, key doctrines, key words, key people, and key Scripture passages that represent the "theme core" of each book of the Bible
- A harmony of the historical books of 1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings, and 1 and 2 Chronicles
- A harmony of the Gospels
- Articles providing an overview of theology, the ministry of Jesus, the ministry of the apostles, and the progress of revelation
- Cross-references to The MacArthur Bible Handbook as an alternate source for more in-depth treatment
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence; in more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men,and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Farm GramSouth DakotaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Bible study helpJanuary 5, 2016Farm GramSouth DakotaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This commentary has really helped me understand the Bible. I just finished reading the book of Mark. As I read it, if I had any question in my mind about what was happening or being said, I paused to read about it in MacArthur's commentary. I will continue to use it in my reading and studying of the Bible.
JR5 Stars Out Of 5Very usefiul and a good price for this huge volumeApril 10, 2015JRQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love John MacArthur Bible studies and this one is much like his individual studies but in more depth. I now want to tackle books of the Bible that have been difficult to understand. This will be a very useful teaching guide.
Gamm5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent help for studying God's word.January 26, 2015GammQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I use the MacArthur Study Bible and the MacArthur Bible Commentary and think that these are a complete set of Bible Study tools which I consider 'must haves'.
Dan Kendall5 Stars Out Of 5commentaryAugust 22, 2014Dan KendallEXCELLENT FOR STUDY.
hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for any christian who wants to learn bibleJuly 10, 2014hogmobflorida, flAge: Under 18Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5When i got this i was blown away because of the information. There is no wrong information, only the truth and that is what we need.