- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Love Dare for Parents applies the same technique used in the popular marriage book, The Love Dare, to parenting, challenging parents to understand, practice, and communicate life-changing Christ-like love to their children. During each of the 40 day journey, parents are given a key verse from Scripture, a biblical principle about love that applies to parenting, and a specific challenge for the parent to do that is done for the sake of their child. You'll also find journaling space for your reflections and a FREE parenting assessment tool is available online.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2013
Easy to read and work into a busy schedule, The Love Dare for Parents is designed to turn the hearts of parents to their children and turn the hearts of children to their parents (Malachi 4:6) so that moms and dads can more fully enjoy and delight in their children while maximizing the positive impact they have on their lives long term.
The Love Dare for Parents even includes access to a FREE online parenting assessment, helpfully keyed to select material in the book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting