- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
In The Longing in Me, Sheila Walsh draws on the story of King David to show how the longings we all share can bring us closer to God and help us understand his incredible love for us. Some of our cravings are misguided, but they all stem from our hunger for God's love and protection. Learn how to get that longing satisfied - the right way. The 6-session Study Guide is designed to be used in conjunction with the DVD study.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.50 (inches)|
Longing for More: Daily Reflections on Finding God in the Rhythms of LifeTimothy WillardBethany House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 53% ($9.00)
Do Your Longings Have You Going Around in Circles?
You vowed to never repeat the same mistakes, yet here you are again, right where you started. What is it that keeps drawing you back? In this six-session video-based study, Sheila Walsh shows it is our longings that often lead us into such traps. She draws on her own experiences and the life of King David to reveal that all our longings are rooted in a need for Godand nothing else will satisfy when it comes to filling that void.
- Longing to Be Chosen (19:00)
- Longing for Protection (20:00)
- Longing for Control (18:00)
- Longing for Happiness (18:00)
- Longing for Gods Grace (18:00)
- Longing for God Alone (23:00)
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
New Heights Assembly5 Stars Out Of 5Great StudyMay 23, 2016New Heights AssemblyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have enjoyed this study very much. The content is wonderful. If I would make any suggestions it would be in the choice of color in printing. The verses and excerpts that are printed in the light green are hard for older eyes to see and read.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides