Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Little Red Hen|
By: Paul Galdone
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.24 X 8.25 X 0.39 (inches)
|Weight: 10 ounces|
Series: Folk Tale Classics
Stock No: WW370187
Little Red Hen is a time-tested cautionary tale about how we reap what we sow. When the hen asks a cat, dog, and mouse for help planting some wheat, she gets no takers: "Not I! said the cat. Not I! said the dog. Not I! said the mouse." They wont water, cut, or grind the wheat . . . or help bake a cake with it, either. So guess who eats the cake by herself in the end? Caldecott Honor artist Paul Galdones delightfully detailed ink and wash illustrationspacked with charming detailsadd plenty of sly humor to the well-loved story that not only offers a sage message but also shows children what it takes to make a cake from the ground up!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Fairytales Fables & Mythology
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.